Friday 23 November 2012

Aqua Ruffle Cake


I have just finished this Aqua Ruffle Cake and WOW! The birthday girl sent me a photo a few weeks ago and asked if I could make it- after a few little practice attempts at creating the ruffles I gave her the thumbs up. I am sure this one will be my first of many cakes of this style- it is just so pretty! Made with Orange and almonds and covered with white chocolate ganache. 
A lovely message from the Birthday Girl "Hi Lauren :). The cake was absolutely beautiful. It tasted just as good as it looked. My guests loved it too, they were even asking me who made it :). I only ended up taking a small piece home because so much was eaten :). Thank you again and I really appreciate it. It was beautiful and I wouldn't change a thing. " Anezina, Darwin, NT

No comments:

Post a Comment